4 August 2014
Before I start to write about my pre-exchange adventures, I feel that this particular day is an extremely meaningful day to blog about. Simply because, all my loved ones are here.
I was really really really happy and touched that my beloved family and friends came down to the airport specially to send me off. And to think that above this, I even received gifts and cards from my friends. Wow! I felt so warm and touched at that moment, I was basically radiating happiness!
Even those who couldn't go down then, but wished me a safe journey through whatsapp/instagram. Thank you! I really appreciate all the well-wishes!
It's funny how some of my friends started crying. Never in my lifetime did I expect people to cry for me. Hahahahahas! My sweet sweet darlings.
All these sweet gestures are the reasons why I miss Singapore.
It was, however, heartbreaking for me to see my mum cry when I was walking towards the boarding gates...




No comments:
Post a Comment