It's 3am in the morning here, and I'm still working on a case study that I have to submit tomorrow morning.
As much as I would like to blog about my travel trips, I don't think it will happen anytime soon... unfortunately. This is because I have plans for the next few days (Halloween celebration, Camp Nou, Montserrat day-trip...), and they don't exactly include "blogging".
I'll still try my best to write whenever I can though. Sometimes, with a little ranting like this one today.
Just in case you're wondering what are the backlogs, here they are: London, Paris, Strasbourg, Colmar, Nice, Menton, Monte Carlo, Venice, Florence, Rome, Barcelona, Valencia, Marbella, Juzcar, Seville, Berlin, Fussen, Munich, Amalfi Coast, Rome, Cinque Terre, Florence, Zaanse Schans, Amsterdam, The Hague, Leiden, Porto and Lisbon. Hopefully, I won't miss any place out.
But anyway, now you know, this is the reason why I tend to procrastinate. I mean, seriously! This is going to take a long while to blog about. And the biggest problem is when my two dearest flatmates tend to nag at me to edit my photos before I post them up. Believe me, this process of editing photos is highly inefficient but rewarding. So... oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment