This week is my hell week.
It's not that I have lots of courses, projects and homework to do. But, I've been travelling quite a bit for the past two weekends so there's a lot to catch up every time I return to Barcelona. As such, I am unable to continue blogging about my travel adventures.
Many things did happen within these two weeks though. I went to Bristol and Paris during the weekends and explored a little more of sunny Barcelona.
One thing that really makes me happy is that I've been able to meet up with old friends (Shreya, Amanda and Geraldine). It's always a great thing to catch up with friends in another part of the world!
So right now, I'm actually attending the last lesson of Spanish Arts and Culture. I really love this class! It's the most interesting course I've ever taken and I enjoy every minute of Prof Alex's class.
That's why this post is going to be such a short one. Tada!
No comments:
Post a Comment